Best Yoga Poses For Stress relief
TOP 10 METHODS TO RELIEF STRESS
- Yoga is a natural remedy and can boost mental health.
- Deep breathing is a simple method for 10 minutes continuously. It’s easy to do.
- Listen music keeps your body in movement. Its yoga.
- Just sitting at your seat – chair/ desk do neck movements & shoulder socket rotation make you stress free. Every second person is facing either back, neck and shoulder problems either due to the long working hours on desk and incorrect posture.
- Always sit comfortably with your back straight. Keep your one hand on chest and the other on your stomach.
- Breathe in through your nose. The hand on your stomach should rise. The hand on your chest should move very little.
- Exhale through your mouth, relief as much as air while contracting your abdominal muscles.
- After completing the body scan, relax for 5 minutes. Then open your eyes slowly. Relax.
- Exercise every day is not only useful to our physical health but also our mental health. Regular exercise helps to reduce the production of stress that is generated during the working hours. Thus, exercise regularly to reduce the effect of stress on our body.
- Meditation is all about Yoga.
- Walk slowly at least for an hour and enjoy the beauty of colorful nature around you.
- Spend some time exploring each of your senses.
- See the sun at the time of rising early in the morning and setting over the water.
- Hear the birds singing in the silent environment.
- Smell the pine trees and grass at the time of morning walk. There is no special diet to follow after morning walk.
- Feel the cool water on your bare feet.
- breath the fresh, clean air.
Salient place at home, office, garden, entrance of temple, you can relax without distractions or interruptionsEnjoy the feeling of deep relaxation by keeping your hands up, straighten your legs and by turning your face right, left and back and vice versa.