A routine of 6 habits in morning set your day up
Every one of us must have a set of habits for every morning. These ingrained habits prepare the base for the day ahead. You get reinvigorated appropriately after 6 or 7 hours of continuous non-activity of sleep. Following these rituals every morning makes your mood upbeat and your body ready to face the varied upcoming challenges of the day.
- After waking up, take a few moments to unwrap yourself completely to a new day. Spend those moments in silence with deep breathing. Thank the Almighty or Mother Nature that you are lucky to be alive.
- Before leaving the bed, just turn to your right and then get up. This lends steadiness to the flow of energy which gets dormant in sleep.
- After getting up, just do a bit of mild stretching to loosen the body-muscles. Stiffness acquired during sleep will fade away and you will feel body opening up again.
- Drinking one or two glasses of lukewarm water does a world of good to your body-metabolism. This helps immensely in detoxifying the body and keeping it hydrated. Drinking lime juice also serves the purpose, but simple water is always preferable. Beginning the day with tea or coffee is likely to ruin your inner body-mechanism over a period of time. Some people crave to have a puff of cigarette or some tobacco-stuff to get rid of the morning-sluggishness but that has a serious proven detrimental effect on the physical health.
- Our body remains devoid of any food during sleep and becomes massively receptive in the mornings and accordingly our digestive system is at its best at that time. So we must have an array of health-giving stuff as a breakfast. A good breakfast sets the tone for the rest of the day. A good, solid breakfast makes you ready for the rigours lying ahead in the day. Skipping it is a big no in the diary of the doctors. Time and again it has been proved that skipping breakfast over a period of time leads to obesity and various other diseases.
- Summarily, you should have an easy morning-schedule. Hectic and messy mornings cast a deleterious and distressing effect on your life. Spaced out and calm schedule in the early morning allows you a mind-set to plan in advance for the day and planning is always helpful for execution. You will set a goal for the day and you will achieve it. But checking phone or E-mails right after getting up makes your mornings chaotic. Thinking too many things or over-thinking makes you cranky for the day. Gradually this gets deep-rooted in your nature.
Morning shows the day, therefore make your mornings easy-going and give yourself quality-time to have a perfect day in this fast-paced life.